Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The little man turns one!


What! Can it really be? My baby turned one on Sunday, July 26th. We celebrated his birthday and his adoption the day before. It was an amazing day filled with joy. I was thrilled that many of my closest friends and family came to celebrate with me. I'd like to say thank you to all of those who have walked this road with me. I'm truly honored to have you in my life. Excitement overwhelms me when I think of the many more years and fond memories we have yet to make!

My dear friend Launa made his birthday cake. It was so adorable! I actually cried when I saw it. Something nostalgic about your child's first birthday cake, I guess! He loved it. I ate some too. It was carrot cake....my favorite.
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We loved celebrating with you! Marcus is such a joy AND a cutie! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I need more MARCUS!!!!! post some pics pleaaaaaaase!