Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Where has all the time gone...

It's certainly been a long time... I would say a lot has happened since the last time I posted something. I'm a very proud mommy to the most adorable little baby boy in the world, Marcus Shawn Devereaux. He's an incredible miracle for us. It's true, motherhood has completely changed my life. I finally understand what it's like to be late! gasp!! It doesn't matter how hard I try... I seem to always be running late. It's a miracle if I arrive on time. Being tardy was a huge pet peeve of mine. All I can do is laugh at myself. 

I'm finally getting to sleep more than 4 hours... in a row. It's AMAZING!  It fascinates me how much you can do with little to no sleep. I'm in awe that even when he wakes me at 2 am he's still so precious. 

Well, I guess that's it for now... the little Mr. just woke up!

No comments: